Monday, August 10, 2009

Apon and Quilt Top...


Hurray! Here's my cute little refashioned apron! It was a bit long (still looking dress-ish) and I didn't want to cut and hem so I folded up the bottom 6" and sewed it up onto the front. Then, I sewed three lines making four divided pockets. I'm so pleased with myself! I watched "A Town Without Pity", an awesome 1961 movie with Kirk Douglas and Robert Blake while finishing up my projects. Tagline: The story of what four men did to a girl...and what a town did to them! Really good movie. Now here's my completed OldRedBarn quiltalong quilt top. I love the fabrics. I haven't decided if I want borders or not. I'll play around with some fabrics, then decide.

5 comments:

  1. Cute apron...maybe a pocket or two would help mine out a bit! The quilt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stoked! I am getting great ideas from you!! I almost finished my first quilt, just hand sewing the binding strips....post pics later!

    The new quilt looks great, you have been busy.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute apron, and your quilt top is gorgeous!
    P.S. I love those old movies, too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great apron! I love the quilt top- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete